Thursday, May 8, 2014

Invasion of the Monsters...cute, lovable lil monsters!

Monsters -- Mischievous Monsters, to be exact -- have invaded the Whimsy workshop!
Easily amused and in love with all things ironic, I couldn't stop giggling while designing this set.
Turning the feared 'monsters under the bed' fable on its head, I put the monsters 
on top of the bed! 

And then I created accessories for a completely coordinated,
professional look.

A closer look at the 'artwork'


Matching decorator pillows
And, of course, no room would be complete without
coordinating wallpaper.  :)




Also available in halfscale.
1/24th Scale Mischievous Monsters Dressed Bed


Limited edition accessories will be added as I have time.  You can
sign up for my newsletter on my blog if you would
like to receive updates as new items become available. 

2 comments: