Monday, February 13, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!!! :)

It's been crazy busy here in the Whimsy workshop and
I've been working the poor lil elves' fingers to the bone!  ;)
It's great being busy with orders, etc., but I'm also
looking forward to finding some time to work on some of
my own projects soon.  It's a juggling act, isn't it?!?  :)

I've added a new style of purse to my Etsy shop
I really love navy blue and silver together, don't you?

Pink and black are always the perfect pair!

And who can resist the elegant combination of black and gold??

I also finished another set of animal print luggage for
a shop in Pennslyvania.  I really like how it turned out!
Animal print is so popular right now!

And now I'm back to work on another custom luggage order, 
but I leave you with a new teamMIDS 
Mini of the Week to feast your eyes on...
How cute are these?!?  I love 'em!  :)

6 comments:

  1. Que maravilla, estan todos los bolsos ideales.
    El conjunto de viaje, me encanta, te ha quedado de lo más real.
    Felicitaciones por tu trabajo.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful!! I LOVE the navy blue one, here (in real life) I'am searching for a navy blue one with silver: no where I can find!! You've made one in miniature and also the other ones: gorgeous!!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I make in miniature what I'd like to have in real life, lol. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Crafters! I've been wanting to expand my purse line for awhile but still have a lot of ideas for new color combinations/embellishments on the older design, too. :) I just need to work faster!! ;)

    ReplyDelete