Friday, February 3, 2017

Chasing the Winter Blues Away



I'm dreaming of.... an early Spring!  

I really love the color combo of white, yellow, and blue.

And I especially love daisies and ladybugs.  Who
can think of a daisy or ladybug and not smile?
:)

I haven't performed a scientific study, but I think it
might be impossible. But if a Happy Hour
cocktail is more to your liking, I have something
for you, too!

Ladybug and Daisy Patio Benches have landed in my
Etsy Shop.  You can check them out here.  



4 comments:

  1. Son preciosos, con un colorido tan alegre que hacen soñar ya con la primavera. Me encantan. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cheery colours! The orange ones with the cute drinks on the pillows are my favourite! I could definitely see some great patio scenes being made with these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristine. The Happy Hour Collection makes me smile, too. :)

      Delete