Friday, June 3, 2016

Mini Treasures

A few treasures I picked up at the Mini Les Bois Miniature Show last month.  Shown in my unfinished roombox/dollhouse.  ;)

Paper towel holder, wood salt and pepper set 
and fabric message board all made by



My grandson pronounces "doggy" as "goggy".
So the name has stuck.  Goggy it is. 
I couldn't decide the best place for Goggy so
I kept moving him around the dollhouse.  
Grandson had so much fun finding Goggy each
time he came to visit, that a new tradition was born --
I now move Goggy around just to delight Grandson
who, at three years old, is about half-convinced
that Goggy comes to life and moves about on his
own when no one is looking.  :D
A few moments after snapping the above photograph,
Goggy took a spill and his tail broke off.  :(  
I glued it back on and hope that Grandson doesn't 
notice before I get a replacement.  
 

This room is definitely a work-in-progress.  Notice
there's no wallcovering, and the table in the back
is missing its top.  It's a placeholder until
I get (or make) a fireplace.  Chair and sectional by
Coffee table and lamp by MiniByDesign
and the Red Poppy Painting is by Hazel Rayfield
 
Even though my dollhouse is nowhere near finished (are they ever??),
it brings me a tremendous amount of joy anyway.  I love sitting in 
the chair nearby and peeking into this tiny world.  :)
 
 
 
 


 

4 comments:

  1. I'm not three, and even I'm having fun looking for Goggy! :D Your rooms look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Otterine! I'm having a lot of fun moving him around. lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Fabiola! I've revised it a couple of times and this time I really love the layout. :)

      Delete